Offer for companies and organized groups.
Private tastings in a beautiful historical cellar from the 15th century at Michalská Street 3 in Bratislava in the basement premises in the courtyard of the Palace Apartments hotel. The place breathes history. After the end, the guests step out onto the pedestrian zone into the traditional atmosphere of the old town.
Company party, team building, or tourist group. We can handle everything
- The price per person is €29, the minimum number of people is 10 and we have a maximum capacity of 40 guests in one group. For a smaller number of people, the price remains the same as for 10 people.
- The price includes 7 wines + a surprise for two hours. It is possible to complete a small raffle
- You can agree on the exact time and date of the tasting individually. For a binding reservation of the date, our clients pay a deposit of €250, in the form of payment by card or issued advance invoice. The remaining part of the amount is paid after the tasting according to the actual number of guests.
- In the case of foreign guests or international teams, we can conduct the tasting in English as well
- We will prepare only a small bite of sourdough bread for tasting. In cooperation with the cafe Enjoy bistro directly above the cellar or the restaurant Dolnozemská krčma on Panská street (290 m on foot), we can conveniently arrange for you to reserve a seat before or after the tasting. Therefore, if you have an idea of evenings, drinking, sitting and having fun for longer than just 2 hours, the option is conveniently in the palm of your hand.
- The minimum number of people is 10. With a smaller number of people, the price remains the same as for 10 people.
- The capacity of the tasting is 40 guests.
- The tasting takes place in complete darkness
- Tasting samples 4cl