THE LATEST OFFER OF TASTINGS FOR COMPANIES AND ORGANIZED GROUPS.
The tastings were moved to the new premises in beautiful historical cellar from 13th century on Panska ulica 7, Bratislava. The place breathes history. Guests will step out to the pedestrian zone with traditional old town atmosphere.
For your first experience of tasting in the dark, we recommend tasting of 7 Slovak wines + 1 surprise with interesting and varied selection, that we will provide to you. You will also get to taste our homemade leaven bread as a bite against hunger.
Company partyor something else?
- We will taste for 2 hours (it will go by very fast), and for groups of 15 and more people we will add a few bottles of wine for a small raffle.
- The minimum number of people is 12. For a smaller group of people, the price remains the same as for 12 people. Maximum capacity of the tasting is 44 guests.
- Price per person is 25 €. We are not registered as VAT payers and it is possible to issue a two-week maturity invoice after tasting.
- The tasting is led in form of a witty discussion, not a monologue, and I guarantee that everyone will relax from the stress, have fun and switch off. Just read a few reviews on our facebook page. The tasting can be led in English language, but cannot be led as bilingual.
- Entire tasting takes place in complete darkness, guests will get the tasting sample and have no idea what is the wine they are tasting. After tasting the sample, you can guess the color and residual sugar and subsequently we will introduce the wine to you.
But this may not be the end of the evening, we can book a table in the restaurant right above the cellar. The establishment is called Dolnozemska krcma and they cook extraordinary and tasty traditional Pressburg cuisine. Therefore, if you have a plan for dinner, drinking and having fun for longer than just 2 hours, this possibility is within easy reach.